Does beaded wrap bracelet attract you? Well, you are not the only one who has a weakness towards this wonderful piece of ornaments. They are designed in such a way that they portray a wonderful impression and most of the people, especially those who have a weakness towards jewelry and ornaments get attracted to them! Did you know that you, at home, can make these types of bracelets quite easily? All that you need is a few supplies which are easily available in the market, a bit of time and of course, some concept on designing along with innovation.
In the following section of this article, you will be offered a brief insight on how to make a beaded wrap bracelet at home
Tips to Make Beaded Wrap Bracelets
If you wish to make them on your own, in that case, you have the option of experimenting with different types of materials. You can use a wide array of different types of colors, sizes, and shapes which you think matches your taste. Here is how you can make these types of bracelets from your home.
- The List of Supplies Required
In order to make a beaded wrap bracelet at home, you would require a few items. Here is a list of them
- Brown leather cord
- Beading needle
- Silk bead code
- Clipboard or tape
That’s all. Once you have arranged these items, you are ready to go!
- Making of the Bracelet
Here are the steps which you need to follow for making this type of a bracelet
- Cut the Cord and Prepare it: At first, you need to take a cord, fold it and then cut it from the half. Don’t forget to tie an overhead knot for creating two tails and a small loop
- Add the First Bead: Take a needle and thread it through a bead. Then you need to slide the bead all the way down to the tail of the cord where you have created a knot. Then thread the needle underneath the right leather cord, and pull the cord to the right side of the work while keeping the bead between the two leather cords.
- Add the Second Bead: When it comes to adding the second bead, it is as simple as adding the first one. However, you need to take care of the fact that your needling through the right cords
- Keep on Adding: In this manner, you can keep on adding beads. There are different colors and shapes that can be used. You can use the same color, shape, and size uniformly or use different combinations
If you feel that you have gained enough expertise and skills in making these bracelets, you can go ahead and start your own business. As far as beaded wrap bracelet is concerned, they are very popular and are have a good demand in the market. When it comes to making these bracelets, the process is not too difficult either