Erectile dysfunction is something that every man of any age fears. It is a sexual disorder that suggests the inability of the men to maintain an erection long enough to have a satisfying sexual contact. In fact, according to research, more than 30 million men in the US are suffering from ED and the chances of such problems usually relate to age and other factors like stress and depression. It is a serious physical problem that is curable in some cases but in the rest of the cases, men avoid contacting the doctor to save themselves from embarrassment. It is a problem that can happen to anyone even if they take extra care of their penis and with the support of the doctor and your partner you can easily resolve the problem of ED. there are a lot more around simply like you.Smart Finil is here to assist you with your male medical problems – whatever the issue – whatever your age. There are many kinds of pills that people tend to take in the fear of maintaining the reputation but even the medication can’t provide you with a permanent solution to this problem. There are many myths in the minds of the people that are related to erectile dysfunction, which they must clarify without wasting another moment.
- Myth 1: One Bad Night Is A Big Issue!
Every person might think, if they had this problem once then it is big trouble but the truth behind one time can be certain reasons like- lack of sleep, over-drinking, jerking off a little too much or probably because of tiredness. ED is a problem only if this problem persists for three months or more.
- Myth 2: It Is Because Of A Problem In The Penis!
Although it seems to be like a penis problem, the truth is that it can happen because of many other medical problems like high BP, high cholesterol or high blood sugar level. These medical problems damage the blood vessels in the body including the penis which can result in erectile dysfunction. Depression and low testosterone levels can also play a role in creating such a problem in men.
- Myth 3: It Is Only A Psychological Problem!
ED might be because of psychological issues but the problem is much more than what people feel. Men who often have strong desires for their partner but couldn’t perform can lead them to be frustrated all the time which makes them both psychologically and physically. Thus, it is important to get it checked rather than getting frustrated over it.
- Myth 4: Your Bad Habits Are Causing No Effect To It!
Although it seems to believe that all those immoral activities don’t cause any damage down there but certainly, it’s not the truth. Smokers tend to face ED problems often more than a non-smoker. Even the intake of alcohol or any other illicit drug can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. Avoid these habits from now onwards to face no problems during the penis erection.
- Myth 5: If It Gets Up That Means You Don’t Have ED!
ED is the inability to have an erection and to sustain its hardness during the intercourse period. It means, even if the men can get it up but can’t get it hard enough for penetration and in other cases if the men get it hard enough for penetration, it won’t last for a very long time. Such problems are considered as ED.
- Myth 6: The ‘Little Blue Pill’ Is The Only Option Left In Hand!
Viagra, Cialis, Tadacip (Tadalafil), Cenforce 100 and other common ED treating medicines are doing its job but these pills are not the only way to recover from ED. Not every man gets the benefit of these medicines, thus there are many are drugs (commonly injectable medicines) that works like wonders for the life of such men.
Now, moving on towards to learn about the causes of Erectile Dysfunction in men!
The two major causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- It refers to the man who cannot maintain to have a long term erection due to various thoughts and feelings.
- It also includes the stress of daily life including financial and relationship chaos.
- Depression is another psychological problem due to which men fail to perform well in the physical act.
- Psychological reasons for the cause of ED are quite delicate and are entirely treatable with a correct and adequate approach.
- ED can be triggered due to substances like drugs, alcohol, and nicotine. Over intake of these substances can easily abuse sexual life.
- There are certain medicines like antidepressants, painkillers or pills for BP that can also lead your body to face physical problems like ED.
- Hypertension, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s are common causes of erectile dysfunction in men.
- Some surgical methods can also drag your body towards erectile dysfunction.
- Aging is another common factor for the cause of the disorder.
Get Down On The Further Level To Seek The Various Methods For Treating Erectile Dysfunction!
ED can be treated with the help of the following two methods:
- Viagra is one of the most popular and beneficial drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It is the official first oral treatment to cure ED which is approved in the US.
- Tadacip (Tadalafil) is another drug that is being used by men across the world to resolve the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Kamagra is another drug that is strong enough to dismiss the situation of ED and also to improve the stamina while having sexual activity.
- Cenforce 100 is a drug that is taken to suppress the situation of erectile dysfunction and to boost the stamina of the men to sustain for a long time.
- Multiple other drugs are used orally for the treatment of ED.
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Improving your diet.
- Eating plenty of water-soluble dietary fiber.
- Taking herbal therapies.
- Taking supplements
- 30minutes daily workout
- Moderate intake of caffeine
- Quit smoking
- Reasonable intake of alcohol
- Reducing stressful activities
- Avoid overthinking
- Taking full rest
- Stay happy from the outside to stay happy in the inside.