Some people live with anxiety their whole life without realizing that it is curable. Anxiety, like many other mental illnesses, is often ignored and not treated. We are living in a new age where information is everywhere. It is up to us to use the information that surrounds us to wisely understand problems, seek solutions, and do what gives us peace and satisfaction. Living with anxiety shouldn’t even be an option. There are many forms of anxiety relief for adults. All you need to do is understand, seek help, and cure yourself.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is a plethora of uncomfortable emotions that disrupt our daily lives. Uneasiness, tension, stress, unwillingness to face crowd, to be in new environments can all be signs of anxiety. Anxiety is the fast heartbeats that almost feels like a heart attack. Anxiety is the sleepless nights. Anxiety is the inability to eat properly. There are many symptoms of this mental condition. Unfortunately, most symptoms are so common that we tend to ignore them easily. When these symptoms persist over a period of time, they shouldn’t be ignored but should be treated.
Types of Anxiety Disorder
What is anxiety relief? There isn’t a simple, straight-forward answer to anxiety relief. Anxiety disorder can be of various types. There are five primary types recognized –
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) – One of the most common form, GAD is characterized by excessive worrying, tension, and chronic anxiety. Often times there is little to provoke these emotions.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Often wrongly ridiculed to be a silly obsession, OCD is a serious anxiety disorder where repetitive behavior is almost impossible to stop. Be it frequently cleaning the house or washing one’s hand, or counting, checking, etc.
- Panic Disorder –Panic disorder is identified by repeated and unexpected episodes of fear which are often accompanied by chest pain, breathlessness, abdominal distress, dizziness, etc.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)–Exposure to an ordeal or a terrifying event can lead to PTSD. Common triggers of PTSD are being witnessed to traumatic events such as natural or man-made disasters, military combat, accidents, and personal assaults.
- Social Anxiety Disorder –When one is overwhelmed in a special gathering and feels unnecessarily anxious, he is believed to be suffering from a social anxiety disorder. This can be a fear of public speaking, eating with others, and being in any social situation that demands attention.
In order to relieve anxiety, you must first understand what kind of anxiety you are suffering from. Different forms of anxiety should be treated differently. If you are unable to understand your condition, seek medical help. Talk to your doctor, meet a counselor, and go to the root of the problem.
How to Relieve Anxiety Fast?
There are several things you can do to relieve anxiety. You can meet a counselor and get professional help, you can meet your physician and take antidepressant pills or you can try herbal anxiety relief over the counter medication. Herbal pills are often preferred by many patients as there are many known side-effects of antidepressants such as –
- Abdominal Disorder
- Sudden weight gain or loss
- Blurred vision
Herbal pills or mood supplement pills on the other hand are popular because they have very few side-effects. Among the many over-the-top medications available in the market, one that has been made after years of research and experimentation is Nuphorin As a fast-acting anxiety supplement, it helps relieve stress in a healthy manner, help you feel calm and relaxed.
Herbal Anxiety Relief Supplements
It is true that there are many herbs known to us that can relieve stress and anxiety. A simple search on the Internet will reveal the names of many herbs. But when these herbs are packaged as anxiety relief supplements, not many work. Why? Mainly because most are ineffective singularly and hence do not work as expected.
For any herbal medicine to work, it is important that the cycle of stress is understood and addressed. In most cases, anxiety is a result of suboptimal neurotransmitter levels. It is the neurotransmitters that with the help of chemical messengers such as GABA and serotonin create a healthy stress response. But due to the cycle of stress, there is a negative feedback loop where neurotransmitters fail to respond effectively when you are more stressed. This results in you getting more stressed and the cycle continues. The aim of any herbal pills should be to ensure that the neurotransmitters remain healthy and effective.
This is where Nuphorin comes to the picture. It is specially designed to balance the neurotransmitters with the help of a combination of herbs and amino acids.
Benefits of Herbal Supplements
- Naturally Derived – Nuphorin is made using naturally derived ingredients such as herbs, amino acids, minerals that support a healthy stress response.
- Fast Acting –Unlike other herbal supplements, Nuphorin is fast-acting and can quickly help calm your nerves.
- Vegetarian Capsules – All the ingredients used in these supplements are derived from plants.
- Small Sized Capsules –Their small size makes them easy to swallow. A glass full of water is recommended while consuming a pill.
- Long-Term Relief – Not only is Nuphorin fast acting but it also has a long-term positive effect on the body.
Ingredients Used in Herbal Supplements
- Ashwagandha–A popular Ayurvedic medicine, Ashwagandha is known to promote health and well-being. It is also one of the most effective herbal adaptogens. Ashwagandha is especially beneficial for those suffering from occasional anxiety. It can significantly reduce stress and fatigue while boosting one’s energy levels.
- B-Vitamins –Vitamin B is a special group of nutrients that produces serotonin and other neurotransmitters. There are more than a dozen compounds in Vitamin B all of which help ease feelings of anxiety and stress.
- Magnesium – Magnesium greatly helps to relieve occasional bouts of anxiety and stress. Magnesium is known to help normalize sleep patterns. Since magnesium is not commonly available in our diet, supplements are essential.
- 5-HTP– 5-HTP is a naturally derived serotonin. The primary source of 5-HTP is the African shrub called GriffoniaSimplicifolia. 5-HTP or 5-hydroxytryptophan helps maintain the body’s natural serotonin levels thereby decreasing anxious nerve signals.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid) – GABA is among the few inhibitory neurotransmitters that help keep the brain calm. It also helps trigger anxiety by blocking anxious nerve signals. GABA is also known to relieve stress, tension, and nervousness and may also help improve one’s mood. While it may not directly reduce stress, it improves one’s tolerance to stress.
- Chamomile – You may have heard of Chamomile tea which is known to help relieve stress. In fact, Chamomile flower extract is popular as a soothing herb. It contains a precious combination of hydroxylates, phenols, flavonoids, and sesquiterpene essential oils and helps those with mild signs of anxiety.
- St. John’s Wort– Another herb that helps keep the serotonin levels normal and also helps positively influence one’s mood. One of the active ingredients of St. John’s Wort is Hypericinwhich helps maintain the serotonin levels.
Anxiety and stress have become very common today. There are many triggers such as a competitive work environment, abusive family, unpleasant environment, and so on. It is important to deal with anxiety right at the beginning. Start taking herbal supplements and control your anxiety attacks to a large extent.